The Timers tab is where you set up timers for a frame.
- Font size sets the size of the characters for the timers. This is what you do now that the scale slider is gone.
- Expiring timer colour is applied when the effect reaches the Warn at time specified on the Expiry tab
- Colour debuff timers by type will override the Timer text colour setting and colour the timers purple for curses, brown for disease, etc.
- Show 1/10 seconds will cause the timer on an effect to show tenths of a second on the timer when there are less than 5 seconds remaining
- N/A for auras will cause the timer for effects with no timer to read "N/A" instead of a blank timer
- The timer position box arrows allow you to move the timers around their anchors one pixel at a time. Holding down the alt key while clicking the arrows will move the timers ten pixels at a time
- The frame level slider allows you to change the z-order of the timers to make sure they are on top of icons, bars, and other elements