To Everyone who sends me Email
I do read every email that I get from you all! I may not have time to respond to each and every one individually, but I very much appreciate the time you take to report bugs and make suggestions. So please, don't take my lack of a response to mean that I ignored you. Thanks again!
This is the planned feature list for SBF 4.0 (previously 3.2, but with Cataclysm and all, 4.0!):
- Ability to stick frames together dynamically without leaving space between them
- Allow flowing of buffs for different units into the same frame
- Ability for SBF to indicate when selected effects are not present
- Ability to have SBF change profile based on talent spec in use, stance/shapeshift form, etc.
- Ability for SBF to indicate that a particular effect (e.g. Vigilance) has been cast on someone without needing frames for all party/raid members
- More options for profile copying (e.g. copy only layout and not filters, etc.)
- Complete overhaul of timers and how they are displayed
- More filter options. I have gotten a LOT of really great ideas from you guys!
- Allow custom bar/border colours for specific effects and effect types
- A checkbox on the Filters tab to have SBF automatically populate a frame with filters used by other frames for the same unit, where the frame is the opposite list type (that is, a blacklist frame will grab all the filters from whitelist frames for the same unit, and vice-versa)
- Revamp ButtonFacade support
- Add support for rActionButtonStyler
- Option to have your party/raid member names show up in the tooltip of buffs you can cast, showing who does or does not have your buff
- More convenience goodies in options (button to remove all filters from a frame, remove the last of the sliders for numbers and replace with text entry boxes, etc.)
- Much more control over buff expiry warnings
- Various visual fixes (e.g. Grip buff count not turning into "...", showing the count on the first buff when in options, etc.)
These features have been popularly requested and may make it into 4.0. No promises, though.
- Ability for SBF to show spell/item cooldowns as effects
- Have mouseover frames only show when the pointer is within the area of buffs actually shown in the frame (as opposed to the entire area the frame can cover when full)
- Buff consolodation
Got a feature suggestion?